Imagine this. You’ve been paddling along the Samui coastline for about an hour, with a light breeze over your shoulder. You can hear the chilled beats coming from a nearby beach bar. There’s oversized bean bags on the beach. And an extensive cocktail menu. Welcome to Coco Tam’s – one of our favourite beach bars. It’s also the beach where we end our Chilled Out Sunset SUP and Cocktails Tour.
This tour is a destination paddle, which means we start at one beach and finish at another. We start the tour at Bangrak Beach (near Big Buddha) around 4pm. We paddle across the bay for about an hour, and then paddle across to Bophut Fisherman’s Village. We paddle right onto the beach in front of Coco Tam’s beach bar, claim our bean bags, and order our sunset cocktails.
You’ll be accompanied by one of our qualified SUP Instructors, who will make sure you land at the right beach and also pass on a few tips to improve your paddling. Our second Instructor drives the car around to meet you in Bophut, so we can pack up the boards and head back after your cocktail.
- The Chilled Out Sunset SUP and Cocktails tour starts on Bangrak Beach
- All equipment is provided – we paddle on high quality Starboard Paddle Boards
- Tour length: around 2.5 hours
- Total paddling time: 1-1.5 hours
- Tour starts: around 4pm
- Tour Cost: 1500 Baht (includes paddling equipment, drinking water and 1 cocktail).
- Suitable for experienced paddlers, and those who’ve had a lesson. You should be a confident swimmer if you’re going to join this tour.
- Complimentary beach transfers provided if you’re staying in the Choeng Mon, Bangrak or Bophut areas.
For more information about our Chilled Out Sunset SUP and Cocktails Tour, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +66 92 737 9705.