If the thought of doing a downward facing dog whilst floating on the water sounds like your thing, you’re in luck. Come join us for a SUP Yoga experience in Koh Samui… that’s Yoga on a Paddle Board, whilst taking in some of the most spectacular coastal scenery around the island.
Don’t worry if you are new to yoga and/or paddle boarding. Our SUP Yoga boards are super stable, which makes it easy to paddle and balance on the water. We start the on-water yoga class with some simple moves – giving your body the chance to stretch and relax on the water. If you want to try some of the more challenging poses, there’s a good chance you’ll get wet, but that’s all in the spirit of SUP – it’s a water sport after all!
Tammy has been practicing yoga on-and-off for 12 years. She completed her Yoga Teacher Training here in Koh Samui, and her ASI SUP Yoga training in Bali. She teaches both Hatha Yoga (sometimes referred to as “Flow Yoga”) and Yin Yoga (a deeply relaxing practice which helps to increase flexibility and flow of Chi).
We offer our SUP Yoga experience in private lessons or small groups here in Koh Samui.
SUP YOGA NOTES:
- No experience required. We will teach you the basic paddling techniques on the beach before we get on the water. And all yoga poses are introduced when you’re on the water.
- Duration: the SUP Yoga class goes for 60 minutes, and there’s usually time afterwards for us to paddle a little around the bay and take some photos
- For ages 15+
- Includes premium SUP equipment, drinking water and a healthy snack after the paddle.
- SUP Yoga classes can be booked on request, usually starting at 6am and 5pm.
SUP YOGA PRICING:
- 1500 Baht per person
- Includes equipment, drinking water, and a healthy snack afterwards
- Complimentary beach transfers provided if you’re staying in the Bophut, Chaweng, Choeng Mon, Bangrak or Plai Laem areas.
You can book now using our Online Enquiry Form.
Contact us now to book your SUP Yoga Experience
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +66 92 737 9705