It’s a unique experience to watch the sunrise over the Gulf of Thailand from a Stand Up Paddle board. Learn some basic paddling techniques, whilst you experience a magical start to the day.
The Group Sunrise Paddle Tour starts at 6am and lasts for 1.5 hours. Wear your swimsuit, and bring a towel, hat and sunscreen. Waterproof camera optional. We’ll provide all SUP equipment, plus drinking water and fresh fruit.
We want to make sure you have a fun and safe time out on the water, so we only take small groups. The Sunrise Paddle Tour is suitable for adults and teenagers (15+).
Our paddling locations vary based on the wind direction, so we will either paddle from Choeng Mon beach (on the north-east) or from Bangrak beach (on the north-west).
Note: You must be able to confidently swim 50m to join the Sunrise Paddle Tour.
Paddle Tour Notes
- Suitable for beginners and experienced paddlers.
- For ages 15+
- Includes premium SUP equipment, drinking water and a healthy snack after the paddle.
- Tour starts: around 6am
- Tour length: around 1.5 hours
Paddle Tour Price
- Promotion: 1000 Baht per person (valid until 31/12/2020)
- Complimentary beach transfers provided if you’re staying in the Bophut, Chaweng, Choeng Mon, Bangrak or Plai Laem areas.
Book your Paddle Tour now
email [email protected] or call +66 92 737 9705
Upcoming Sunrise Tours
- Sunday, Jun 20th
- Monday, Jun 21st
- Tuesday, Jun 22nd
- Wednesday, Jun 23rd
- Thursday, Jun 24th
- Friday, Jun 25th
- Saturday, Jun 26th