Imagine this. You’ve been paddling along the Samui coastline for about an hour, with a light breeze over your shoulder. You can hear the chilled beats coming from a nearby beach bar. There’s oversized bean bags on the beach. And an extensive cocktail menu.
We usually start the tour around 5pm. We will paddle across the bay for about an hour, and then paddle across to the beach bar – where we claim some comfy bean bags, and order the sunset cocktails.
Depending on the weather conditions, we will start at Choeng Mon beach or Bangrak beach. Sometimes this is a point-to-point paddle, which means we sometimes start at one beach and finish at another.
You’ll be accompanied by one of our qualified SUP Instructors, who will make sure you find your way to the beach bar, and also pass on a few tips to improve your paddling. You can choose to stay at the beach for the evening and make your own way home – there’s plenty of options for dinner, drinks and sometimes even a fireshow.
- The Chilled Out Sunset SUP and Cocktails tour starts on Bangrak Beach or Choeng Mon beach
- All equipment is provided – we paddle on high quality Starboard Paddle Boards
- Tour length: around 2.5 hours
- Total paddling time: 1-1.5 hours
- Tour starts: around 4pm
- Tour Cost: 1500 Baht (includes paddling equipment, drinking water and 1 cocktail).
- Suitable for beginners and experienced paddlers.
- Complimentary beach transfers provided if you’re staying in the Bophut, Chaweng, Choeng Mon, Bangrak or Plai Laem areas.
For more information about our Chilled out Sunset SUP and Cocktails Tour
email email@example.com or call +66 92 737 9705