Jump on a paddle board and watch the sunset from the water. It’s the perfect way to unwind and take in the beautiful colours of the sunset.
Our Group Sunset Paddle Tour starts at 5pm and lasts for 1.5 hours. Suitable for beginners and experienced paddlers. Wear your swimsuit, and bring a towel, hat and sunscreen. We’ll provide all SUP equipment, plus drinking water and a healthy snack at the end. We take photos when we’re out on the water, so you don’t need to worry about bringing a camera.
We want to make sure you have a fun and safe time out on the water, so we only take small groups. The Sunset Paddle Tour is suitable for adults and teenagers (15+).
Our paddling locations vary based on the wind direction, so we will either paddle from Choeng Mon beach (on the north-east) or from Bangrak beach (on the north-west).
Note: You must be able to confidently swim 50m to join the Sunrise Paddle Tour.
PADDLE TOUR NOTES:
- Suitable for beginners and experienced paddlers.
- For ages 15+
- Includes premium SUP equipment, drinking water and a healthy snack after the paddle.
- Tour starts: around 5pm
- Tour length: around 1.5 hours
PADDLE TOUR PRICE:
- September promotion: 1000 Baht per person (valid until 30/09/2020)
- Regular price: 1500 Baht per person
- Complimentary beach transfers provided if you’re staying in the Bophut, Chaweng, Choeng Mon, Bangrak or Plai Laem areas.
Upcoming Sunset Tours
- Friday, Oct 2nd
- Saturday, Oct 3rd
- Sunday, Oct 4th
- Monday, Oct 5th
- Tuesday, Oct 6th
- Wednesday, Oct 7th
- Thursday, Oct 8th
Book your Paddle Tour now
email [email protected] or call +66 92 737 9705